Friday, April 22, 2011

YOUTUBE PARTNER!

Today is my lucky day! My application of YouTube Partner was accepted and now I can get paid off my videos as well as other benefits. I was really looking forward to custom branding in my account as well as custom thumbnails for each of my videos. 

After a few months of struggling to push more views and subscribers, I feel like after today, I did my job and feel accomplished. Looking back at my videos on my older account (zxghost) and looking at my new videos on ZeronXepher, I find a sense of growth and development. I added more original style, logos, and animations. 

I want to thank all my friends, viewers, subscribers, and we can't forget GLaDOS, for all the support. I really thank all of you for helping me achieve this. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for everyone. Like always, I promise to deliver awesome videos for everyone in the tokusatsu community. Please look forward to my upcoming videos. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment