Friday, April 22, 2011

TajaIGiveTheFuckUp

Okay, I know that Japan has a problem with their "L" and "R." I know this because I took Japanese for 2.5 years in high school and I can still read and write. Hell, my Japanese teacher said in class during election time, "DID YOU GUYS SEE PRESIDENT BUSH'S ERECTION?!" Yes she did say ERECTION. HIS MOTHER FLIPPING ERECTION. 


Now for this Tajadol and Tajadoru or Tajador thingy. Seriously, I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore. People are correcting me left and right and most of them don't know Japanese. Yes, condol sounds stupid and yes Tajadol sounds silly but really...WHY ARE WE FIGHTING OVER ROMANJI? Majority of those out there can't read this but [タジャドル] spells out TA JA(or JYA) DO RU. YES I FREAKING KNOW THAT. Now the OFFICIAL SPELLING IS TAJADOL UGGGH QUE LE FUCK! (That's totally not what the fuck in bad spanish)


Bottom line...I don't care anymore. For now on, I am gonna call it TAJAIDONTGIVEAFUCK =D


DON'T CORRECT ME WHEN YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR JAPANESE. Have a great day =D

1 comments:

  1. lol tagaIDONTGIVEAFUCK Best name ever totaly epic man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete