Monday, April 18, 2011

As I Promised: DX Orga Demo is Out!

Man, I've been so busy this month that I'm starting to feel a bit stressed out. Yesterday (April 17, 2011), was my last day of work and we removed stickers, scanned books, mark the UPC's, and packed over 9000 books to donate to library. Our hands were so roughed up and it took us over two hours to complete before we (my Borders' Team) went out to dinner. I will post pictures of my cleared out store later.

I got home very late and I had to record Orga demo as fast as I could and edit it right after. Lack of sleep is not a good thing to do kids but I seem to run fine on 5-6 hours of sleep.

Also. there are a few things I updated in my YouTube video's format: All comments and text in my videos will now be centered as well as the credit. There will also be a click-able videos in the credits (after RRR video) for direct viewing of previous reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment