Thursday, April 7, 2011

My First RRR Post!

Holy smokes Kamen Rider Ichigo! I did my first post on Riders, Rangers and Rambles! I know I'm getting all excited for something so small but shit son, this is a big deal to me. Shit is in the DX category so my post is fucking legit now! It actually took me awhile to smash a few words together to form a paragraph of my super duper amazing Gokai Gun but I also didn't want to make any errors. A lot of thanks to EireannLily for proof reading my tiny ass paragraph because I was freaking out all over the place. Once you become rated DX, shit son, YUO CNA'T MESS UP!

So if you want to check out my post on RRR just go to this link right down here!
http://ridersrangersandrambles.com/2011/04/07/9134

BTW, I still hate you Shuki...favorite candroid my ass...UGGGGH
RAGE QUIT!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment