Friday, April 8, 2011

Review Release Schedule for April

Okay so, in my last Vlog, I mentioned that I was going to release a schedule for my releases. Well today is YOUR LUCKY DAY! This schedule is tentative and is subject to change at any time. Also take note that I will accept requests for videos but also remember that I'm not very interested in SHF line. I was debating on getting SHF Kamen Rider OOO and do my first review on something different, but please don't beg me unless I get positive feedback on that review. I'll leave SHF reviews for Dosmrider and Vangelus.

My release schedules will remain the same:
Monday's and Friday's are reviews and demo days
Wednesdays are Vlog days!


TENTATIVE RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR ZERONXEPHER'S TUBES!
[April   8] That's today silly! Denki Unagi Candroid (Video is here)
[April 11] Gorilla Candroid
[April 13] IT'S WEDNESDAY!? WHAT ELSE? Vlog Day
[April 15] Kujaku Candroid CELEBRATE CDA DAY!
-Above are confirmed releases-
-Below are subject to change-
[April 18] DX Orga demo ALL HAIL ORGA BITCHES!
[April 20] IT'S VLOG DAY! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?
[April 22] Gokai Gun Demo with awesome effects! *strobe lights*
[April 25] ???
[April 27] ???
[April 29] ???

Please note that I will be going to Hoshicon on the 23 and I will not be able to video edit until I come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment