Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Candroid Contest Revision

Okay...so I goofed and did not take into consideration that not everyone has a candroid. I automatically assumed that everyone has the same addiction as I do which is the Candroid Drug Addction. So because of this, I will have to change the rules a bit to allow those who do not have candroids and give them a chance to enter.

There are many options and I will take creativity as an option.
-------------------------------
OPTION 1!
My original plan of mashing up candroid to make a candroid but a minimum of three.

OPTION 2
Draw a candroid that does not exist in the world of Kamen Rider OOO. For example, Bunny Candroid. Please include what the animal looks like in Can Mode as well as Animal Mode. Please color your work and include your user name. YOU CAN DRAW IT VIA SKETCH AND PHOTOSHOP. Just please do not get help from other. I want this to be your creation.

OPTION 3
Create your own candroid by other means such as paper or crafts. When taking a picture, please include your name or user name on a piece of paper.
------------------------------------
RULES: BREAK THEM AND I'LL BREAK YOUR ARM! (I'm kidding)
1: Only one entry per person (don't cheat, fresh Youtube users made during the contest is fishy)
2. Please include your name in photo or artwork. DO NOT PHOTOSHOP IT!
3. Please take your time, you got a whole month.
4. There is no rule 4
5. Do not use animals already used in the show.
6 Do not use similar concepts as the candroids that already exist
7. Please have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment