Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gunpla Tutorials Coming Soon!

So to start, I really need to update my blog here and there. The reason why I don't do it that much is because I'm waiting for my good friend, Ryo, to help me redesign the blog to make it look super DX. Yes, more DX then DX can be. But till then, gonna update when I have something awesome to say. Just stick with my Facebook Page for updates for now.

For those following my YouTube Vlogs, I mention in vlog 23 that I will be featuring Gundam or Gunpla tutorials. This is something I planned on doing for a long time now and it would be fun as well. Helping people is one of my biggest things and those interested in Gunpla but could never build them would be awesome.

At the current time, I am lacking some funds but I'm seeking dummy kits to buy so I can do some tutorials. Some models I have in mind are those of the lower grade such as 1/144 kits and SD BB Sangokuden kits then I will advanced to higher up like High Grades and Master...and Perfect Grades are too much.

I plan to buy from Hobbywave.com because they offer a lot of models, not just Gundam, for a decent price. Their prices are a bit more expensive but their shipping is amazing when purchasing a lot of kits. I actually need to buy a number of kits for myself for my resin conversion kits.

Here are some kits I have in mind for:
BB Sangokuden: Genbuso Ryofu Tallgeese
HGUC 1/144: RX-78-3 Full Armor 7th Gundam

HG 1/100: Arios Gundam
MG 1/100: Zaku 2 F/J (I only need this to convert it to Dra-C)

That's all the models I have in mind for now. I think I will be able to produce all the basics in a few videos with the first set of kits I will be getting. Anyways, if you guys have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook Page and I will answer as soon as possible. Also, if you want to donate, click the button on the top of this page. Thank you =D

-ZeronXepher

0 comments:

Post a Comment