Saturday, July 23, 2011

Preparing for Otakon 2011!

Oh man, this is my first time going to a big ass con like Otakon. For those who don't know, Otakon is the second biggest Anime convention in the united states. I'm hoping to see some Kamen Rider and Super Sentai suits all over the place. If any of my fans are going, I would love to see them and talk about awesome toku stuff!

Anyways, like my Animazement videos, I plan on recording the whole con plus more. In addition to the daily videos, there will be cosplay videos of awesome cosplays, random recording, and maybe a meet up with Johnny Yong Bosch (if it's possible) Buck will be there as well!

If anyone reading this and are going and happen to have an awesome cosplay, please contact me via twitter or facebook to schedule a recording session. To my fans going, I'd love to include all of you in my videos =D.

As for video releases during the week of Otakon, same schedule will apply; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday releases which will be scheduled to release on the their respective days (meaning they will be already uploaded but released at a specific time).

Anyways, there's a lot to do as I prepare for the convention. I hope to see my friends and fans there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment